1. A Gerbert VHS.
2. Your premium edition felt board.
3. A Psalty Cassette.
4. A Gospel Bill VHS.
5. An assortment of WWJD Bracelets.
6. That old tape of your Good News Stampede VBS Commencement Service, circa 1997.
7. A copy of The Clown Ministry Handbook. Thinking about starting this ministry back up? Don’t. I was a big fan of Bozo and Ronald McDonald, but it’s time to let this go.
8. An AOL CD-Rom, because you can’t clean something out without finding one.
9. Some Pogs that you confiscated one Sunday morning.
10. A Giga Pet that you had planned to give out as a door prize.
What is the strangest/oldest thing you have found in your children’s ministry closet? Leave yours in the comment section!