Children’s Ministry Blog’s (CMB) founder, GJ Farmer, owns the content on this Web site. It is the goal of CMB to strike the appropriate balance between getting content widely distributed while at the same time protecting intellectual property rights. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Without CMB Permission
You are free to do the following without permission from CMB:
- Link to CMB or any specific post on this site.
- Extract and re-post less than 200 words on any other site, provided you link back to the original post on CMB.
- Print off posts and photocopy up to 100 copies for internal distribution within your own company or organization.
- Print posts in any non-commercial publication (e.g. church newsletter, church leadership training material, etc.), provided you include this copyright notice: “© [CURRENT YEAR], Children’s Ministry Blog. All rights reserved. Originally published at www.ChildrensMinistryBlog.com.”
Not Without CMB Permission
You must have express written consent to do any of the following:
- Use this content in for commercial purposes, including emailing, selling, or licensing printed or digital versions of content.
- Alter, transform, or build upon this work.
- Post more than 200 words from any CMB article on any other website or blog.
Re-posting and Translation Rights
CMB does not permit the re-posting of posts in their entirety.
In addition, CMB does not allow the translation and publication of my work in other languages. We simply do not have the resources to validate the quality of the work.
If you have some use for CMB content that is not covered here, please email GJ Farmer.